Sunday, August 19, 2007

America the Beautiful

What an amazing trip we've had! We've traveled from "sea to shining sea." We thought our very last post for the trip should be a compilation of photos. We've enjoyed posting and we're so grateful you came along for our journey!


Oh Beautiful for spacious skies ...


for amber waves of grain ...
for purple mountain majesty ...

above the fruited plain ...

America ...

America ...

God shed His grace on thee ...

and crown they good with brotherhood ...
























... from sea to shining sea.

"Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. My chains are gone, I've been set free, my God my Savior has ransomed me. And like a flood His mercies rain unending love, amazing Grace." Chris Tomlin


Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father; there is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changes not, Thy compassions, they fail not;As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
Great is Thy faithfulness!Great is Thy faithfulness!Morning by morning new mercies I see.All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Thomas Chisholm

3 comments:

Paul Martin said...

My dear Glab family. What a tribute to the width and breadth of this great country of ours! Thank you for putting your vacation experiences on your blog. I've had a great time following you and it's inspired me to plan another trip with my family.

Love you guys, Paul Martin

Katie said...

Gorgeous Photos! Thanks for that! I am so happy that you all are home and so grateful that God blessed your trip.

The Glabs said...

Thank you guys!! Thanks so much for ALL of the comments you left. We loved reading every one of them.
kg