Friday, September 12, 2008

^ ^ School's In! ^ ^

School has started! I "interviewed" the girls on their upcoming school year ...
I'm looking forward to the Medieval Feast in December! I'll be writing a huge subject report and making a project as well. I think I'm going to pick "castles!" I can't wait! (5th Grade)I'm excited to be in 8th grade - my last year in middle school. I'm really glad I made the soccer team this year - and we even won our first game! I'm looking forward to studying the Colonial time period in American History.
Okay, we'll I'm realling looking forward to AP Art Class! You can check out my assignments on my flicker ---> http://www.flickr.com/people/marykayg (10th Grade)
The joys of school and graduating!!!!! I think this year is totally going to be an awesome year - I can't believe I'm a Senior! I'm so excited I'm working on the year book and I'm on student council. I love my class and my crazy schedule! Covenant Life School is celebrating their 30th anniversary ~ amazing! We are so grateful for the teachers and administrators and staff that have so faithfully served us the last 13 years. On the first day of school, they invited the parents to attend a school-wide prayer meeting to start off the year. It was a wonderful time of thanking God and praying for the school year. Wow! Excited to see what is in store for all of us!

"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through ... The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it"
1 Thessalonians 5: 23a, 24

1 comment:

tessa said...

guess what I choice for my Medieval Feast project, Christiana... castles! you MUST be my age buddy or something ;). Love the school post!